Magic Cookie seems to have picked up on the fact that I love memes 🙂
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Jimmy Stewart. It was family movie night.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Rolling out of bed to find out whether or not soccer was rained out. Thankfully, it was. So I rolled back into bed for another hour.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Picking out pumpkins in the Whole Foods Parking lot.
4. What happened to you in 2006? I got an offer for my current job.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I love you, honey.
6. How many beverages did you have today? A triple venti non fat latte; and a raspberry lime Calistoga sparkling water
7. What color is your hairbrush? dusky blue.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Pumpkins.
9. Where were you last night? At home, asleep on my husband’s lap while a movie was playing and he was playing with my hair.
10. What color is your front door? Dark Green. That’s the door to my apartment. The door to the building is glass, but the trim is dark green.
11. Where do you keep your change? Quarters are kept in a drawer for laundry, everything else near the front door in a little bowl with a giraffe painted on it.
12. What’s the weather like today? rainy, humid, warm. I wish it were cooler.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? cake batter. or Ben & Jerry’s Vanilla Caramel Fudge. Or Black Raspberry.
14. What excites you? Storms.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes. I have an appointment for Friday at 5:30.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Almost by 10 years.
17. Do you talk a lot? YES.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I have never seen it.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes.
20. Do you make up your own words? People think I do. But they’re wrong. Once, someone thought I made up the word “autumnal.” It’s a word. Beloved thought I made up the word “eatable,” apparently feeling that the only proper word was edible. Edible and eatable are not the same thing. Eatable *is* a word. (I told you the answer to #17 was “yes.”)
21. Are you a jealous person? I don’t think so. I say that I’m jealous often. Especially of those who own homes and in this glorious season, get to cover their railings with spider webby looking stuff, and who have a stoop to put their pumpkins on. But it’s not really jealousy, I don’t think.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Abigail.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karen.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? “Mom Cell”.
25. What does the last text message you received say? “Forwarding this cuz I thought it was cute: ‘talking to teachers. will leave soon.'” — from Beloved, from E.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No. And when my kids do I sit on my hands so I don’t smack them.
27. Do you have curly hair? Only when it’s damp.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The liquor store that’s sort of far away – we have a Zipcar today, and I want to get a couple of things.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Absolutely positively without any questions or hesitation — my brother.
30. What was the last thing you ate? A mini quiche. Actually, it’s all I ate today.
31. Will you get married in the future? Definitely not. If something happens to this one, I’m just going to have a string of affairs with sexy women.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? uhhhhh. I’ve only seen Legally Blonde and Harvey. I didn’t think either were particularly good. Harvey wins, though.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like my daughters, and I like my husband, and I like my cat, and I like my office mate, and I like my other work friends, and I like my sister ….
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I’m supposed to do them every night. But for some reason, Beloved did them last night. I assigned the task to J the night before, but she blew it off. So, I guess that means Wedneday.
35. Are you currently depressed? No. Not even a whisper.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? See answer to #17.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. I’ll try it this time: She Says; Harmless Error; Sue (not actually sure she’ll do it – haven’t seen her do one before); E. McPan, and PT-LawMom.
Read Full Post »